Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Wedding guest look


This is my Glamorous and unique look for a special wedding of my dear friends.
My Confession - I did it all by myself! :-)) Yes, hair style, make up, and styling of course.
This hat accessories was waithing for the perfect occassion to be worn. And this glam, yellow dress I have for 6 years. I prefer timeless clothing items, that every time looks so IN. I prefer dresses that can be worn also for other occasions, not only one time for a wedding. This Glam, silk coat, belong to my mother, is 20 years old :-)) 

I am not a fan of weddings, but this one, was truly amazing :-)) 
 I believe in LOVE STORY, in magic, in true connection, not in ordinary relationships.
 A true love story never ends. I love living authentic life.
In the end, only three things matter : how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.












Million roses and one Lotus. ;-)


ZARA -dress
NIne West- shoes
Parfois - clutch bag
Parfois - hat accessories
Swarovski- bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment