Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Dubai weather


It is hot as hell!
In hot summers days I miss Swedish summer, that's was perfect for me, 26 degrees.
White dresses are must have for this "Dubai weather".
 Your skin feels free and gentle touch of fine fabric, thin linen and silk combination.
 Wearing this dress always looks appropriate and flawless and feels comfortable and chic.

I am without a hat and that's was a big mistake, and also without a watch for the first time in my life (such a strange feeling :-p ). I have watch on my hand since I was 5 years old. So 2 of my watches were left for a battery change, so in meantime I was taking a photos :-))
I am wearing a unique and chic bag, 30 years old, thanks to my mother :-)( she has such an incredible sense of style) and colorful leather shoes, that literally embrace your feet. I let the water refresh my legs ;-)) these shoes can handle that. ;-) However, the most important thing is to enjoy the moment and to enjoy what you are wearing darling ;-)

 Enjoy your outfit and be joyful and playful, always! ;-)













ZARA - dress
NINE WEST -shoes
BVLGARI - sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment