Monday, August 29, 2016

Summertime sadness


Summertimes sadness is in the air and I feel summertime sadness for my summer dresses :-)
Here I am in my beautiful lace dress combined with heels in teal color, transparent bag and turquoise earrings add a pop of color to this look.
I just love white look especially for summer and with acquired tan.

The summer is ending but the sun was shining so bright that has highlights my face perfectlly :-) Cause I don't use highlighter, and I don't use contouring, I love makeup and I love makeup that looks so natural and delicate. I enjoy doing my makeup, which include : fondation, concealer (for under eyes) eyebrow gel, blush, bronzer for sun kissed look, eyeshadow (only one color, champagne) and lipstick, for night occasions I applay a mascara, and that make a huge difference to me, cause I have long lashes. I am more for nude lip colors but here I used my pink pastel (Dior).





Playing with shadow  



The transparent bag should be well organized. I have inside a lady wallet purse, Dior lipstick, L'occitane hand cream and of course a mirror.


That's all folks, Bye! 


ZARA- dress
ZARA- shoes
Parfois - bag
Parfois - earrings
BULGARI sunnies
















No comments:

Post a Comment