Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lotus in Stockholm


I am IN LUV with Stockoholm!  
This was my second time here and I was happy to feel again that fresh air and all that Swedish beauty.  I think that swedish people are the most stylish people in the world. I love the style, the life style and the standard :-) Yes! Especially the Swedish standard of living!
With my full agenda I chose an outfit that is comfy and stylish, and appropriate for all my activities during the day. Cause I was doing the tourist things, take a walk - take a pic :-)  walking around the centar of Stockholm, the old town, drinkin coffee in the Nobel Museum square, checking out some Scandinavian brands, having a special dinner and party and going back to the hotel after midnight...full time...
Must say that BEAUTY SLEEP is very important, especially for the skin, but also very important thing for beautiful skin is doing a deep facial cleansing before a trip. I always visit  DERMA MEDIKA before traveling.
I wear a black leather jacket, long oversized dress (it's oversized cause I borrowed it from my mom, but when she saw how beautiful it fits me she said it's yours darling :-)) Yeee! And leather necklace, and scarf  (wich is saviour for windy weater).




Background - Citty Hall

Always have a map with you, cause you will need something to sit on :-))







Massimo Dutti - Dress
 ZARA- Leather jacket 
 Parfois- Scarf  and bag
Nine West - Shoes 
 Rayban - Sunglasses 
Skin care - DERMA MEDIKA











No comments:

Post a Comment