Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Travel in Style



Let me send you a postcard from Stockholm! :-)

Of all the means of expression, photography is the only one that fixes a precise moment in time. - Henri Cartier-Bresson, French photographer.

I just love the background of my pics, love the color palette of this background and how well it goes with my whole look.  
This post is about  Travel in Style, cool and chique for my last day of my trip to Stockholm. I have convenient outfit for enjoying the city, visiting some stores, going on dinner and directly flying back home fulfilled and satisfied.

 I love traveling, traveling is my therapy. I love flying, LOVE airports. The thought of going to the airport it's exciting to me since a young age, the moments of culminations the lift into the air ...ah..I can't explain.
So, for traveling I need a comfy clothes. I want to feel comfortable in my outfit but also well dressed. I chose casual look, comfy and soft pants, but still cool, denim shirt, leather jacket, scarf and big print bag cause it's more practical, more space for extra stuff that I need.
 And of course, nowhere whitout sunglasses.



I had the opportunity to watch the changing of the guard at the Royal Palace. That's ceremony it's on of the top free things in Stockholm.

I had a delicious dinner and unforgettable moments of laugh and fun with dear people, before heading to the airport. In Jakhtornet  Restaurant. 





DERMA MEDIKA - skin care
ZARA - leather jacket
ZARA - shoes
New Yorker - pants
Tally Weijl - denim shirt
Parfois - scarf
Ray-Ban - sunglasses










No comments:

Post a Comment